Thursday, September 10, 2009

Questo blog non è morto

When I began this blog I called it a slow blog. But I had no intention of making it this slow, to the point of appearing dead. My PowerMac hard drive died on Friday, March 13th and by the time I got my new iMac up and running (with all the right programs) I was too deep into classes and other projects to keep up with the blog. I had also begun the next Blue Pencil post which has proven much more difficult than planned. Although the book (which shall go unnamed at the moment) is only 258 pages long I am finding that it seems to have one incorrect fact for every correct one. Meanwhile, other books worth posting continue to appear. Tonight I decided to put one of them at the head of the queue and get it posted by the end of next week. Don’t despair. Blue Pencil is staying sharpened.

No comments: